Television

Let me start by saying that my television came promptly and in one piece, two days after ordering. I was very happy about that, and even happier that it wasn't busted up into fragments during shipping- so order with confidence.

As for the television itself, the picture is pretty amazing. Some say you can't really tell the difference between 780 and 1080 with televisions of this size, but comparing it to my roommates television of the same size, mine looks clearer and crisper. No dead pixels so far and everything looks sharp in HD. It is also worth noting that the television turns on very quickly, without any beeping noises or space sounds.

The sound quality is not bad at all. There is an option to simulate surround sound on the tv's speakers, which in my opinion, made it even better. The volume is good enough for me, and my bedroom is pretty large and cavernous. The TV also has enough HDMI ports for all my gadgets: cable box, XBOX, Wii, my laptop- they all fit.

This is the only knock I have, and the reason it didn't receive 5 stars: When I went to attach the television stand to the bottom of the TV, the screws were absolutely obnoxious to get into the holes. They did not fit properly or easily and the screws were easily stripped. The end result is that, although it is firmly attached to the stand, it is wobbly and makes me pretty nervous about someone bumping it. If you plan to wall mount, don't worry about it- but I was unhappy with the way the stand was constructed.

Still, a highly recommended purchase. The page doesn't say, but the tv comes with a 1-year limited warranty if you're concerned. I am not. I'm happy with my new TV!

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Post a Comment

 
: CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Amazon, the Amazon logo, Endless, and the Endless logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
http://lcdtelevision-reviews.blogspot.com/ is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. LCD television reviews - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger